Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its a beautiful night they say.. it is..



But something.. something else... stirs in me..
as if there is some other story.. inside me..


Its a beautiful.. beautiful night they say..it is..
Oh but y doesn't the moon...shine hard enough on me..


Coz' the dark side of me.. awaits..
the bright shine .. to end of my wait...


Oh why .. jz why doesn't the shimmer dissolve
my thoughts and logs..
of those past and those present..
of that lost and those yet to lose..
jz why don't both dissolve?


Oh why can't I await
inside my heart..
rather run hither thither..
this one..
on each beat..
as it does..


And yet as i breathe
and just that..
hope.. every minute..
life.. every minute..


Oh why doesn't this moonlight..
shine bright enough on me..
something stirs in me..
as it does.. and Its a beautiful night they say.. it is..



1 comment:

Anna said...

wow....really nice....awesome.... :')