Thursday, March 31, 2011

We bleed blue.. !!! Oh yes we do!

Ok I never ever thought that I'd ever bleed blue on ma blogz but...here I go!

Oh yes! It's mad and crazy and it's got me and the rest of the world around... hooked and how! Not that I ever.. even remotely.. liked Dhoni's uncouth hair nor Sehwagz err... umm & while I have always maintained my faith in Zaheer the strategist and liked the sight of bhajji's adrenaline going up... and I admit taking some extra delight in watching that killer look on Yuvraj Singh's.. otherwise..erm..expression... :P

But this WC..I BLEED BLUE .. and how :D

Am I enjoying the ride! You could have asked me if were still breathing you know! And last night ...DLF Promenade it was.. where we hooted ourselves hoarse..


And each time the cam zoomed in on our very own GOD and the rest of Demigodz.. ooohhh you should seen the crowds...my my.. what a night it waz!

My vote of thanks first goes to... Sehwagji (whom I can't thank enough) for what you did in the first innings.. the GODz for clearly coming out to be with Tendulkar.. Yuvraj for revenging in pure blue blood... Bhajji, Nehra, Gauti .. for those breathtaking momentz .. and well .. Zaheer still remainz my favourite cool blue strategist esply when teamed up with Dhoni'z brash determination and stay calm attitude which wills the matches into winning...am almost falling in love with a certain pair of brown eyez on the field you know... :P


And today morning I must mention how very sweet it was of TOI to print their headlines in blue.. :D Apparently its a Volks Wagon campaign. So how can I stay off from that mania and reflectionz not turn blue? :P Herez my lil bit for the blue fever.. Cmmon India... The World Cup is waiting :) 

3 comments:

Sasikiran said...

Very nice... :D

Yeah, we bleed blue..

Waiting for the moment Dhoni lifting the world cup in Mumbai.. He is gonna do that for sure.. The lucky mascot for Indian Cricket.

Shalini said...

yeh jijz :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Aman said...

A dream come true for every Indian :)

Yeah Bleed Blue we all did! :)