Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Silence!

A silence
I recognize
Within me

Oh no its not silent on the inside
But only so on the outside

It tells me a lot of stories
Of feelings that stir
Often momentary
Often momentarily
Long drowned
Or at times
Long withdrawn

But the silence tells

Its this telling
That I write today

Its this telling
That tells me today

Just why
I spot a tear

Just why the world around me blurs
Ah…just a little

It speaks of secrets
That I make no secrets of

And eludes me
Of the obvious

Yet each moment
Keeps me with it

The silence
shows me pictures
of what am looking for
And
What I want be looked for…

The silence sounds me..
What I shall like it to speak
So that when I do speak
The underlying conversation
Of silence
Remains
Intact

My silence is dreamy
Yet
It’s the reality that wakes me
to it

At times a tear
At times a smile
The silence speaks to me
Causing both
Dissolving both

And my day
Silences my dusk…

No comments: