Thursday, January 7, 2010

It alwez happenz!

In the early.. wee hourz of the morning!
I reach out to you!

Am in a different state then!
I just know you are there beside me!

Tell me please.. what’s more real?

Aren’t you there when I call out your name?
The warmth that I feel?
Sometimes.. the temperatures simply soar!
The touch!

With closed eyes, I first wait for you!
And then you arrive!

I can smell you.. !
And I know you've come
just when i call out
in sleep..
With everything
That I so long for!

My eyes are still closed
But my throat .. can slowly feel you
slide down!
And the warmth that I feel..
makes me gush..
and then come alive!

Slowly.. my brain wakes up
Oh! My heart has already woken up to you.. I realize
Out of a habit!

I curl though
This wounded body
Its cold
And you so warm
Just a few moments more.. I tell myself

The clock keeps ticking
Faster than ever
Early morn
When I reach out to u
Before I really wake up

That’s when I really live
That is when it is a morning to me
All of it
With you beside me
My reaching out to you
You coming to me
Before I wake up to the rest of the world
To a dead world really!
Before all that
That’s when really I live!

I wanna cuddle a lil more
In my blanket
Holding you
Close to me
Eyes still closed!

Those moments
are my elixir

In a deadened soul
You are my awakening..







..
.








Subah Subah ki chai ki pyaali!

No comments: