Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daffodilz!




Sweet daffodilz!

U remind us of dreamz
Unawakened
Unwoken to
Unrealized
And so
To be chased after!

U talk of a sweet purpose
Of poetry
Of romance
A story
U want to make us live it!

And yet
If we do
we know
we’d again
be slipping…

To only wake up later
To a reality
Which didn’t have to be so complicated

It’s a mystery
this time
will reality be harsh
Or sober

Will I find u
Still there
Afresh
Or worn out?

Will I realize
The dream
Or Will I
Have to abandon it?

Which path should I take?
U tell me
Sweet daffodilz
What is it that
You are bringing this time
With your scent
And serenity
An experience
Or havoc?

U remind us
Of poetry
Of dreamz
Unrealized
And unawakened

Aahhh…
Now I remember
Long ago
Much after
The havoc was once over
I had asked myself…
Just where did it all start?

Oh sweet daffodilz..
I know now..
It was you!