Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I wonder why I call out to you..

So much
So often

In sleep
In wake

Why do I hear myself
Telling myself
That you promised
You’ll take care of me

Was I hallucinating?

Or is it sth to do with your heart
Some chord that it struck
And my heart
That silently ever so
Heard

And I felt
That that cant be heard
Explained
Spoken
Just felt


Am I wrong?
When I hold on to that?

How many millions of times
Have I not told myself
That its gone
Even if it was
It only was!

But why does my heart
call out then?

You to me
Into a deep reverie
That I don’t wish to wake up from

Am I obsessed?
Maybe..
I think so yes!

But when I tell that
To myself
My heart retorts!

Jz where is the obsession?

In loving you?
But that’s my nature.

In calling out to you?
that’s what i want.

In wanting you?
What else is it but the truth?

Then how do I call it an obsession?

My poor heart!
Its wounded
Either ways
Its wounded!

And my poor soul
Its waiting!
Like its been forever!

My life!
Its wanting!

This moment!
Am living!

No comments: