Sunday, December 20, 2009

derz no sunshine really.. but there r street lightz at nite!



while i was walking on that empty deserted green park road a few hourz ago...

i thought of u!

like alwez ..suddenly!

it dsnt surprise me anemore.. the thought.. am used to it! am used to u!

so u come back again .. in my life! for almost a minute! and this is ur story!


it'd be lie to say i have kicked u out.. but all the more a blasphemy .. if i say i love u still!

the fact is .. i hate you! at first .. coz u were not around.. and now.. wen u come around!

i dazed for a while.. but now.. dsnt look the like!

i have been successful! am surprised at myself! yet i do congratulate myself!

but that minute... i wished u were there!
i wished i met u .. walking on that empty street!
the beautiful delhi midnight!
the one that u loved too..

i wished u drove past!
but not miss me..
notice me
get down the car
look surprised
walk up to me..
and ask me..
wat i was doin there

n i wud have looked into ur eyez
and said... confidently..
out wid frenz

and sumhow
in just that minute..
i wud have found romance
i wud have found my story
i wud have found my existance
i wud have found u
n myself!

under the streetlightz
dat moment
i wud have forever remembered!

minutez later
i might have been wondering
wazz gonna happen next

minutez later
i might have wondered
if u r gonna call
or if i should

minutez later
for hourz to come
i wud have xamined my feelingz
u n me

hourz later
in the silence of my room
i wud have knelt down as alwez
in front of a potrait
n whisper to my life

that that was the most beautiful moment!
i wud have thanked sth to do with the way life workz .. very silently!
and slept silently!
a dreamless
but beautiful
peaceful
satisfied sleep!

...
..
.

but since u din meet!

here i am!
writin my blog!
sum tea beside me!
awake!



No comments: