Tuesday, September 8, 2009

nananana.. na na na.. lalala....i'd rather be...

Here I am - this is me There's no where else on earth I'd rather be.
Loving you
That’s my destiny
That is me
Yes this is me

I have a world
Of endless possibilities
in front of me

I am hurt
I am wounded
Pained and what not

But with happiness
I embrace
Your idea
Your breath
The feel of it
On my throat
In my heart

A gush of emotions
Inside me
They are there
All the while
I hate them
I accept them
The world tells me to drain them

But I .. I love them!

Because it is you
They remind me of

What hurts
Is that its only a reminder

Yet how do I tell you
It is coz of you that I love you..

They tell me
The world is big

I see it now..
They are right

But I love you all the same
Even.. standing where I am…
Here I am - this is me There's no where else on earth I'd rather be!

No comments: