Tuesday, September 8, 2009

At any rate.. am alive!!

Viola!

Wake up sid!

Bah!

Pooh!

Oh boy!

Hmmm!

Aah!!

Ohh!!

Wow!!

Really??

Ummm…

Ahaannn!!

At any rate… am alive!


Yeh man! I jz realized! Its been ages I write anything that qualifies.. to the least .. to be called a state mind.. that is happy!

But I am happy today! I think!

At least I was last night!

I love my city.. especially.. at night time.. because.. sometimes.. its allows me to roam around.. freely.. naturally.. with no or not many eyes… watching me .. following me!

I had fun last night.. I felt alive again.. after long! What is this? I didn’t think any other state was posbl!
Oh yes.. am saying this.. the believer of the doctorate that a multiple personality disorder.. .is not really a disorder.. but the only true course of human nature…

However… I had come to blv that .. no other state of mind was posbl.. that I had found my vocation.. that area of contemplation…that’s going to from now on.. devour me..! I thought I had found..

But yesterday.. I realized.. i can be happy! could be happy.. would be..may be.. happy!

At any rate .. am alive!

No comments: