Thursday, September 10, 2009

There’s nothing called love!


Its all calculationz at the BG.. and when you cant calculate…whoosh.. you call it love!

The line is copied…a friend’s idea… a long time ago!

But I confess…even after having lived as a romantic dreamer all my life.. I confess…I agree now!

Love is nothing!

You imagine all sorts of romantic things. You imagine happy times! You imagine challenging times! You imagine.. a beautiful world!

And you wait… the waiting.. the eagerness… is what’s called love!

Personally…

When I woke up in the morning! The morning next! After I have imagined the end! Got what I ultimately wanted! I found nothing there!

It was up! It was over! The romanticism! The eagerness! The waiting! It was up!

I just went on about my work as usual!

You see anything that takes up mind space – we think its sth spl like love! If its negative – we hate it! if its nice feeling – we call it love!

But it only lasts till you get what you want!

Relationshipz? They may go further! That’s because you still want sth out of the other! Some experience! You remain relevant!

But love? Maybe it is that sth in this whole deal – that you cant explain! Something that makes you go through.. the best or the worst!

But once you have got the experience – it’s done! Some people feel thankful after that! Some feel grateful! Some people realize the worth of the other person!

And maybe they all end up calling it love! Maybe it is!

I don’t deny these feelingz…but love?

Its an in explicable tool! Which leads to all this! Its our subtlest feeling – that many times we are not able to grasp!

So it is that .. and it is this! But at the end.. the morning next .. its nothing at all!

No comments: