Thursday, September 3, 2009

Will I survive life?

Myself?

The thought occurs to me.. not because am unhappy… not because I am sad or somber.. not because I have nothing else to do!

Its because.. I find myself.. catching myself at times…

When I get to see.. how my personality shifts.. from one moment to another.. from one mood to another

I am perfectly capable as I realize now.. to be different people!

And the best time is.. when I am not aware of it… and still better .. am aware and I accept… and am not afraid of it… have nothing against it!

Am truly happy then!

Lifez like a lesson book! U open it.. some pages take longer to comprehend.. others you sleep over… many you’d like to skip.. the others you tear away.. sometimes to throw away… or sometimes to just..

Hold that page.. near to your heart .. like your heartbeat's written over it… and you float in and out.. into dreams and randomly into reality…

Am not unhappy so! I just give up sometimes..

And yet there are times .. that I watch myself… being multiple.. it feels like the truth!

In seconds I change or so I believe…

In minutes when I expect myself to change.. I find that I remain.. simply so!

And yet .. it’s a matter of time.. before I change again!

I am made like that!

Yes.. that’s true…

Life?.. what about my life? how can I live like that? with myself?

Life depends you see… whether I accept myself or not! That’s it! it doesn’t care much!

It has me! It has a body! A mind! And it can command both! And while it can… it doesn’t bother about me! Whatever else I may want to believe.. it’ll let me! But it wont care!!

Yet sometimes… I understand it!
Yet sometimes… I catch Myself!

Its rare…its regular!

Yes, It is actually so.. because even if I catch myself regularly… it still feels rare!

I am made like that!

My rejection .. of my own… asks me to feel proud about it! Cmmon’ type it.. just say it’s a different plane.. people who'll read this.. will accept that better! Make it a mystery… baby!

But I don’t..
But I won’t..
..

.

Sounds what?

..

Yeh

Yeh..

To me too!!

I am no different..

I am Myself!

No comments: