Saturday, February 14, 2009

converzationz with the seeker

me: hmmm
so wat else

seeker: nothing major.........juist same old
you tell me
me: mmm
ntn much too
seeker: can I ask you some question.......it might upset you tohugh
me: go on
seeker: ok
well do u bieleve in god?
me: yes ofcrz
how wud dat upset me
seeker: well the folowwing question ..............
which is
why?
me: ok go on
not becoz...d world says he IS
its coz i know .. i feel he IZ
;)
seeker: well not every one says that
me: mmm
yeh sure
derz ntn common for everyone anewe
seeker: so what made you bieelve in it
me: my own search
seeker: any particular experience you would like to share?
me: mmm
sumthing i live in all the time
seeker: what was he like or she like
me: if u ask me....if i saw him...met him...
d fact is.. i live in him...
seeker: no even if you felt anything
is it him for sure? or it could be her
me: god'z ma conscience
it dznt matter
gender is of the world
we just give it a form
male female are actually energies...dat exist in both men n women
seeker: is it provable? that there is a god
me: have i proved to myself ... dat der is god?
yes
can i prove it to u??
i cant
maybe i wont
d seaarch is ur own
u r more than welcome to blv wat u wud like to blv in
seeker: well I am curious that you and I are not made very dffrently other than some sexual differences and yet you can feel something which I cant..................can I sense god like you with any of the 5 sneses?
me: der r more than just the five sense ;)
trust me!
seeker: tell me about it...if you have it I should have them too
me: hmmm...
love
dat transcendz all
and am not saying it after reading sum bookz...
this is my personal experience
u know...if'uve read my blog
i talked abt my childhood n all
seeker: i have
me: wat i did not mention in all that ..
is the one force that got me through
that saw me through
my belief in myself
forget the whole world
fk deir definitionz
but wen i sit in front of the potrait .. which i blv to be god
and wen i look into those eyez
i know i am loved
and den ntn else matterz
its that ultimate feeling bwn two ppl
fk the whole world... jz look at it in ur own termz...b ur true self...and u'd know......

seeker: well how do you find god meaning how you feel him? when etc
me: hmm...
how do or wen do i feel god!
in the morning wen i wake up... my first conscious thought... is my god!
seeker: does he/she has a name?
me: its the feeling of the self ..
dat i live for me!
seeker: how does he/she looks like? what language he speaks
me: he's a feeling
full of love
he acceptz u just teh way u r
d smaller picture dznt matter
even u become the most crudest n d worst fellow in the whole world....he'd still love u
he'd still let u b u..
dat is god!
d ability to love unconditionally
seeker: so you think that god made humans?
me: dependz on wat u r referring to as humanz
seeker: mankind
me: d world with all its belief systems??... the mental aspect of it??? no that s sumthing the men evolved...
to gain experiences n understand
and they are pretty much reqd
if u r talking abt the biological aspect...
well..i havent asked god yet!
;)

...contd...

No comments: