Sunday, February 22, 2009

With great freedom ..comes great responsibility!

The struggle has an irony to it..
Atleast in my mind…

Dunno if that makes it better .. or..

You see now… wen I know that my reality…each moment of it…is my choice…

I struggle to accept it…
for the simple reason …that its not all rozy!

So then how can I enjoy my choice?
How can I cause myself to suffer?
Would ..
Does ..
aneone..ever do that?
Nah!!
Hw can one?

And If itz my choice…y doez it hurt meee??

And ..the more I observe …the more I realize
Sigh!
that it indeed is .. my choice!

Damn! Me!
The 2 most difficult wordz to pronoune!
Half of the time.. now… I hate myself!

Coz’ I cause
My own sorrow
My own shame..
My own lame
N my own .. everything!

My own – Responsibility!

aaah the crucial word!!
...
..
.
And one... dat’ll change everything now…atleast the line of thought!

Tellme … wat is that we alwez promised ourselves as we grew up?
Jz what is it that we wanted to create?
Wat did we tell ourselves everytime we were hurt by the so called big bad world?
What wen we hated our parents?
Wat wen we lost frenz?
Wat wen u saw ppl discriminate…and lemme add…and thought that that was wrong?
Wat when we felt … d world is too screwed to live in?
Wat when …

I’ll tell u…atleast wat I thought … was a solution..
Simple…that I’d create my own world!

;)
Aur nahi to kya…fk ‘em man! Who carezzz!
They didn’t care a shi’ abt me…do u think I would?
Yes… I would…coz I am not them!
And so my world…wouldn’t b like theirz!!

a world wer...i am the center...
so...wat comez from me ..n goez out...is in my handz...is my choice!

And how do u think .. I can make my world?

I’ll have to build it brick by brick …I knew!
Hope that I’ll find fellow masonz…
if not.. still carry on… I knew!
Will have to be extra careful…I knew…
((so that with time and variety...and teh ever powerful dillusionment...
the essense is not lost...nvr lost!))

abt wat goes into each brick…
the colour, the structure...
made of stuff that dznt hurt…
yet has the right amount of roughness n rigidity…
so that it dznt collapse…I knew!

How much of everything?…no clue…but I’ll find out…I knew!

I.. will have to be doing it! …I knew!
Together or alone! …I knew!
Expect ntn .. if not …not much!...I knew!
Jz give! …I knew!

The lil’ bonus...set an example… for future takerz if any! Dat too…to make sure…that my belief livez on!
Ha… the belief!!

Hmm… but ..
since I knew…and took it up
Wat did I need then to be able to achieve it?
simple…the power to create it!

and wats that made up of?

Y honey?
I need a mind of my own!
To follow n b faithful to itz own..
Beliefz n changez both!
A heart to pump in strength!
And keep a note of all the experiencez!
...one that never diez!

n I require both of ‘em to take the onus
Of
my own hard work…
my own failures
my own successes
my own strengthz
my own weaknesses
opportunities…

n all that followzz
like
my own joyzz…
..
My own sorrow
My own shame..
My own lame
N my own .. everything!

So wasn’t it that that I alwez wanted?? ;)
How can I then reject my own choicez? ;)
Y wud I? ;)

Struggle .. irony .. or whatever!

I alwez wanted it!

…..

….



..

.
i agree now...

Whoever said.. it…said it right!
With great freedom ..comes great responsibility!

No comments: