Friday, July 9, 2010

The love that I keep talking about..

Every morning when i wake up..
therez sumone i think abt..
as love..
but its u ..
every evening ..
when i go to sleep..
that i think about..
my reason..
to wake up every morning..

I keep telling the world abt that love
That sweet love..
My dreams and …

But behind those words
And letters that form them…
Just like them
Behind my every dream
Every scene
Every wish..
U .. are
the inspiration.

If my dreamz
were words..
U r my letters
..
I keep telling everyone
Stories
Roll my eyes
And make them appear
At times
Larger than life
And they often gape
At my imagination

But its you
When I finally close
My eyelids
That I find
My reality
Often
trust me..
Its you
And more often than not…
Its you
..
I love
I hurt
I cry
I smile
For the love I keep talking about..
But its only with you
That I Laugh
Through all these
With them
Without them
..
And at times
When I give up
Give in
Or Strike back
To regain
A lost love
A dying passion
A choice of sorts
I toil hard
For that love
That I dreamt of
The only one
that I know of
Whatever I do…
U r
My haven
Where I be
My temple
..
And here lemme whisper
A secret..
I have
Laid awake..
Many nights
For that love
That I keep talking about
But I have
Kept you awake
Many more nights
Till dawn or another dusk
Just resting my head
In your lap..
Finally falling asleep…
Many many nights!


No comments: