Monday, December 7, 2009

Yet again…


My heart wanders!

Its restless again!

Just when I am coming out
Of the perceived world that I have created on my own
One that I now see as a perception
Yet live it time and again

That one..
when the cycle of doom
I feel
Is coming to an end

Or maybe
A full circle
For it’s been a cycle
And so the spokes I shall see again
And get strangled
Again

And struggle out
And take a deep breath

And think again
Feel again
That I’ve won!

Yet again!
I shall do so
I know

In that world
Out of that world

Am living
Even now
I know
And in that perceived world
After having broken down
And won
In pieces
And shreds

Where sumhow winning is all that matters at the end

And the shreds becomes the reason to rebuild

A fresh me
Invigorated

Again
By thoughts

The feeling of having won



In and out
In and out



Right now though
Am in

And am restless again!

No comments: