Monday, October 26, 2009

I still have .. you in me!

All my bags are packed, am ready to go..
Am standing here, right outside your door..

I just don’t know what I am waiting for!

Is it one last peek at a sleeping you!
Is it one last kiss or a hug from you…
Just what is it that my heart longs for?

Its been ages that I’ve heard from you
It’s been a while .. I spoke to you
Been a lifetime that I’ve wanted you
But not a second… that I haven’t thought of you

I have packed
I have booked a flight

I have trekked
Uphill and downhill

I have cried enough
And I’ve laughed over it and forgotten

I am by myself
Like I have to be

Just what is that am waiting for?
Just what’s holding me here so long?
Is it you .. or just me.. Is it really you.. or just me?

If its me.. and I think it is..
Then all I need to is to pack myself off
If its me..
All I need is to look ahead and away
If its me..
I just need to leave!

But if its you…
As I dream by the day…
And wait for the night.. to dream more… and lay awake

If its you.. that holds me
In thought, in dream, in reality…

Then let me go…
I cant, by myself, do that

Please let me go…
For I might not remember the way back…
Coz I wont live…not a minute longer!

If I am to be me without you in me…
Then let me die…completely…peacefully…

Your thoughts keep me alive
Your memory is my elixir

Let me then slip
Into the slumber
Wake me up if you ever choose to

But let me go now
I still have you in me

I can’t, but live…
I can’t, but die…

Don’t know…
Just what is it that am waiting for!

No comments: