Tuesday, July 28, 2009

scribblez from the past..


When I look at my reflection

I now see

A woman

Who lived while she died


Through life ..

not many years

She's been her best friend

Or the worst enemy

Mistakes…committed by choice

Tried out new horizons

Time and again

That left her bruised

Hurt

She suffered

By choice

But she lived while she died

Little life

Little pleasures

Simple joys

A hard fight

But when I look back

Am glad I did live the way I did

And am glad am not afraid to change today


Am glad am not afraid to make mistakes

Am glad I've learnt to be patient

While trying to reach my goals

And take up paths

That are not taken

That are more of a mirage..

Even if I am left .. wandering endlessly

But see through

Find out

What really lies at the end of the desert!

Am glad I have found my oasis!!

And I shall now look for the seas!!!

No comments: