Saturday, July 13, 2013

How easily we forget..

..the truth.

I am amazed how human nature operates. It's direction of thoughts, get mislead, so easily. So very easily. 

Let me talk about my own heart. I have one restless heart. I always knew. But the mute point always has been that it was looking for some peace. A place to rest. And once that's found, so it shall rest. I always thought so.

But I seem to be mistaken.

It is not at rest. Not yet.

There were decisions it made in it's prime. And then there were some more. With a complete conscious. And yet, why the regret?

It's like it wants the fruit borne of everything that it fancies. But is not ready to go trudge the soil. It is not. It chose not to. But time to time, it starts desiring it nevertheless.

I am fortunate to have a good memory. Of myself. Like I realized quickly that it was my choice not to walk those roads. And the choices I seem to be regretting now, is what I celebrated just a while ago. And that these very choices made me strong. Made me loved. Made me stand. That that I fancy now, couldn't have made me. Not brought me here. 

The mind questions of course, could it not? And the answer, after a short confusion, is yes. It couldn't have.

Just a minute ago, I was restless. The heart was restless.

Now I am at peace. I am clear...

It is like the heart beat. One is the presence. The other thought becomes the absence.

My heart beats for both.

...

No comments: