Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day Do Hazaaarr Das..!! (Angry, hungry, hasty scribblezzz)

Dear blog..

Dunno why life does what it does.. and you know just what am talking about.. (I mean I just...with great difficulty..  in midst of like hajaar relatives and cousins and cooking and phone calls.. wrote our customary year end blog... and the draft doesnt get saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

But just want to scribble and say ..
Life may do what it may..
but i Shall blog..
Come what may..
and share myself..
just with you..
like with no one else
that i do..

So while you are me..
And shall remain my truth

Dear my me..
here's sincerely wishing you a very happy new year.. newer times.. and a newer life.. ahead.. with just no looking back..

:) Smiles sprinkled year to each soul that i know.. or do not.. and who does like me or does not.. but reads these reflectionz.. your life and mine..

Love,
S

2 comments:

Splurgerina said...

Happy New year...I love you!! :)

Shalini said...

to u too my doll! lots of love and happiness :)))