Thursday, June 25, 2009

to write!

(this piece is an instinctive inspiration from a fellow dreamer wannabe writer and hopefully - as both souls pray -- a future competitor!! writerz!! gee!! ;)




And am waiting…
I have been told…itz a dream .. to become a writer
Have even been told – that these are not thoughts – to be thought
Many times!

Yet…that’s all I know I have really thought about!

The thought – that arises – not from knowledge—but from feeling!
I alwez wanted to become a writer!
The first thing that you mouth … the first word .. the first dream…yes I knew it the day I held my first book in my handz!
Am sure I did!

I am a different me – when I think about it – I know…I am then the real me!

Not the name that I have made myself – I think itz got 7 letterz!
Not just the work
Not the people
Not the friends
Not the anything and everything that might take me away
from that book and that ink that I’ll eventually use!

(Yet all the anything and everything put together!)


To write
My feelingz
My expernc
My vision
My view
My world

Ahhh that’s my dream!
To let people know – I Exist!

I am not NO ONE!
The 7 letterz in my name… here’s wat they mean!
I wanna write!
I wanna scream!
The truth that -- I may look sane … but I AM actually mad! That’s wat I wanna tell people!

And one day – it shall all be there out in the open!

Coz that’s what I wanna do ..

To bare myself
To reflect myself
To be read!
To write…that’s that!

No comments: